Website CA&G Strategic Partnerships
- Provide advice to clients and recommend insurance products.
- Provide intermediary services between insurance companies and clients.
- Provide good customer service to maintain and retain clients.
- Expand customer base.
- Interview prospective clients to gather data about them.
- Sell life policies that payout on death.
- Sell annuities that pay an income at retirement.
- Analyze the client’s current portfolios and make recommendations.
- Assist clients during the claims process.
- Maintain electronic and paper records.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Display good analytical skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Possess excellent selling skills.
All 50 states require a license to sell life insurance. We will pay for the company sponsored training and testing for you to acquire licensure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com